Joe Myers Toyota - My credit was not approved

Palestine, Texas 4 comments

i recently on 12 242011 stoppod by joe myers toyota in conroe and applied for a loan on a tacoma i went through all the paper work and did all i was required to do i agree my credit is not the best but not bad i had a vehicle financed through first bank of conroe and paid it off ahead of time to make it short toyota declined my apllication but ford and dodge and chevrolet approved me i bought 4 wheel drive gmc sierra crew cabit liist for 41000$ i put 3500 4 down and had no problem getting approved i want to know what is the problem with toyota and i will never try to buy a toyota and i will never tell my family or friends to buy one ine short toyota caan kiss my american *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerely Donald Ray howard take your japanese junk and crush it and make septic tanks to hold the human waste of japan

Review about: Loan Application.

Comments

Toyota's new slogan: "Moving forward, whether you want to or not."

nikalseyn

All of a sudden, because you were denied credit by a Jap company, you call them junk.Shows how dopey you really are.

Actually, I don't think you are good enough to ride in a Jap auto.If you would *** your straw hat and bib overhauls it would be a good start.

If Toyotas are *** why were you trying to buy one in the first place?

You were denied because you have sh#tty credit. Get better credit and you won't get denied in the future. Enjoy your American cr@p.

View more comments